home company highlights associates contact
LESMA
contact@lesma.org CALL: (516) 972-4458
WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU CAN HELP? Get In Touch
Visit our BLOG page... Read Our Blog...
company overview officer services pr services media services
LESMA was founded out of necessity, to protect and insulate our heroes who stand the, "Thin Blue Line" between civility and chaos. For far too long the silent majority has stood by and watched as the vocal minority feeds hate into the war on Police in America. Now with the birth of yet another hate group, (BLM movement), which singles out the 1% of our population that defends the other 99%, the time to take a stand is here. Becuase of this very thing, LESMA was born.
Our mission is to defend, insulate, represent and support these brave men and women while they faithfully discharge their duties and sworn oaths. While the majority of the civilized world stands behind them, we at LESMA promise to stand in front of them, serving as the guardians of our guardians. We promise to take on the battles that often times they themselves are unable to do alone. We will hold the media accountable for their often slanted reporting in order to increase ratings and advertising revenue. We will hold politicians accountable for their quick knee jerk reactions and statements, that often place the officers in the crosshairs of near-do-wells. We will defend against corporations whose policies and procedures leave officers unfairly unprotected, and push for legislature that offers enhanced protections to our officers and first responders.
Providing first responders with services they need, confidentiality, and support. Our services and networks for officers are extremely broad. Please reach out to the organization if you have a request for assistance.
(Public Relations / Consulting Services) We assist corporations nationwide in reaching their full potential with the first responder community.
We offer correspondence services to news oulets in all forms of media. We specialize in a true and unfiltered response to hot button topics and current events pertaining to LEO tactics, training, policy, mindset, idiology and community relations. We offer a trusted public voice to those who are so frequently silenced in today's current PC climate.
company overview officer services pr services media services
Providing first responders with services they need, confidentiality, and support. Our services and networks for officers are extremely broad. Please reach out to the organization if you have a request for assistance.
LESMA was founded out of necessity, to protect and insulate our heroes who stand the, "Thin Blue Line" between civility and chaos. For far too long the silent majority has stood by and watched as the vocal minority feeds hate into the war on Police in America. Now with the birth of yet another hate group, (BLM movement), which singles out the 1% of our population that defends the other 99%, the time to take a stand is here. Becuase of this very thing, LESMA was born.
Our mission is to defend, insulate, represent and support these brave men and women while they faithfully discharge their duties and sworn oaths. While the majority of the civilized world stands behind them, we at LESMA promise to stand in front of them, serving as the guardians of our guardians. We promise to take on the battles that often times they themselves are unable to do alone. We will hold the media accountable for their often slanted reporting in order to increase ratings and advertising revenue. We will hold politicians accountable for their quick knee jerk reactions and statements, that often place the officers in the crosshairs of near-do-wells. We will defend against corporations whose policies and procedures leave officers unfairly unprotected, and push for legislature that offers enhanced protections to our officers and first responders.
(Public Relations / Consulting Services) We assist corporations nationwide in reaching their full potential with the first responder community.
We offer correspondence services to news oulets in all forms of media. We specialize in a true and unfiltered response to hot button topics and current events pertaining to LEO tactics, training, policy, mindset, idiology and community relations. We offer a trusted public voice to those who are so frequently silenced in today's current PC climate.
company overview officer services pr services media services
(Public Relations / Consulting Services) We assist corporations nationwide in reaching their full potential with the first responder community.
LESMA was founded out of necessity, to protect and insulate our heroes who stand the, "Thin Blue Line" between civility and chaos. For far too long the silent majority has stood by and watched as the vocal minority feeds hate into the war on Police in America. Now with the birth of yet another hate group, (BLM movement), which singles out the 1% of our population that defends the other 99%, the time to take a stand is here. Becuase of this very thing, LESMA was born.
Our mission is to defend, insulate, represent and support these brave men and women while they faithfully discharge their duties and sworn oaths. While the majority of the civilized world stands behind them, we at LESMA promise to stand in front of them, serving as the guardians of our guardians. We promise to take on the battles that often times they themselves are unable to do alone. We will hold the media accountable for their often slanted reporting in order to increase ratings and advertising revenue. We will hold politicians accountable for their quick knee jerk reactions and statements, that often place the officers in the crosshairs of near-do-wells. We will defend against corporations whose policies and procedures leave officers unfairly unprotected, and push for legislature that offers enhanced protections to our officers and first responders.
Providing first responders with services they need, confidentiality, and support. Our services and networks for officers are extremely broad. Please reach out to the organization if you have a request for assistance.
We offer correspondence services to news oulets in all forms of media. We specialize in a true and unfiltered response to hot button topics and current events pertaining to LEO tactics, training, policy, mindset, idiology and community relations. We offer a trusted public voice to those who are so frequently silenced in today's current PC climate.
company overview officer services pr services media services
We offer correspondence services to news oulets in all forms of media. We specialize in a true and unfiltered response to hot button topics and current events pertaining to LEO tactics, training, policy, mindset, idiology and community relations. We offer a trusted public voice to those who are so frequently silenced in today's current PC climate.
LESMA was founded out of necessity, to protect and insulate our heroes who stand the, "Thin Blue Line" between civility and chaos. For far too long the silent majority has stood by and watched as the vocal minority feeds hate into the war on Police in America. Now with the birth of yet another hate group, (BLM movement), which singles out the 1% of our population that defends the other 99%, the time to take a stand is here. Becuase of this very thing, LESMA was born.
Our mission is to defend, insulate, represent and support these brave men and women while they faithfully discharge their duties and sworn oaths. While the majority of the civilized world stands behind them, we at LESMA promise to stand in front of them, serving as the guardians of our guardians. We promise to take on the battles that often times they themselves are unable to do alone. We will hold the media accountable for their often slanted reporting in order to increase ratings and advertising revenue. We will hold politicians accountable for their quick knee jerk reactions and statements, that often place the officers in the crosshairs of near-do-wells. We will defend against corporations whose policies and procedures leave officers unfairly unprotected, and push for legislature that offers enhanced protections to our officers and first responders.
Providing first responders with services they need, confidentiality, and support. Our services and networks for officers are extremely broad. Please reach out to the organization if you have a request for assistance.
(Public Relations / Consulting Services) We assist corporations nationwide in reaching their full potential with the first responder community.

Battle Of The Badges (Badge)...

LESMA on the scene...

Tommy Harris...Former NFL star

David Chianese with Lisa Evers from Hot97








.





Chief Mike Halstead

35 year veteran terminated after making a post telling his officers to be vigilant against BLM and those who wish harm on police.
SRO Ben Fields

terminated and investigated by the DOJ after being forced to remove an unruly student from her classroom at a teacher's request. LESMA assisted in establishing a fund raiser and ensuring that the negative and untrue rhetoric was kept to a minimum, ultimately leading to the DOJ dropping all allegations of civil rights violations and abuse.
Corporal Aaron McPherson

assisted with fundraising efforts for Tulsa officer who was seriously injured in a motor vehicle vs motorcycle accident.
NYPD Officer Peter Liang

provided defense with expert testimony during his manslaughter trial for an accidental discharge. LESMA provided his defense with expert witnesses when his union (PBA) failed to represent him in a politically motivated manslaughter trial, stemming from an accidental discharge.
Officer Tony Lepore

representation and civil protection provided after his contracts were cancelled due to BLM pressure on Providence city officials.
Officer Jani Dean Davis
provided representation and assistance in seeking justice after she was wrongfully terminated while dealing with a known criminal.

Battle of the Badges
We provided entertainment and publicity to this charity event which helped ensure this was a record year for Battle of the Badges Monroe. (both in donations and attendance)

Brave Day USA
Assisted with funding and publicity for Dave Bray's breakout solo, "Last Call", a song written to honor fallen police officers. To listen and purchase please follow this link. www.CDBaby.com

Reveal Media
Innovative body cams. Providing officers with the best equiptment at the best prices.

Legacy Safety & Security

Ballistic protection at affordable prices. Use code LESMA10 at checkout for discount.

Smashburger
Partnership established to increase awareness/sensitivity training for employees when negative publicity situation arises. Currently working on establishing a program to help officers and communities build relationships through interaction.

FJC Security
provided assistance after a social media post ignited a firestorm was rumored to have come from an employee of their company.

The Dancing Cop of RI
representation provided during time of strife after cancelled contracts and politcal moves that left the legend Tony Lepore without work during the holiday season 2015.


Whataburger
Rio Casino


Run of the Mill Brewery and Liberty Ammo
contact@lesma.org

amanda.m@lesma.org

david.c@lesma.org

Phone # - (516) 972-4458